DIRECTV service is available in EVERY state. Across the United States, urban, suburban and rural TV customers alike have access to amazing programming at affordable rates from DIRECTV. From your home to your RV to your boat, you can access quality DIRECTV entertainment practically anywhere.
Cable TV restricted to these limited areas
Cable TV relies on coaxial cable lines to deliver a television signal to your home. These lines are expensive to produce and to install. This cost prevents many cable companies from servicing outlying areas. Check out the following list to see where cable TV services fall short.
- Time Warner Cable — Available in states such as: California, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas and Wisconsin.
- Cox — Available in states such as: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island and Virginia.
- Comcast — Available in states such as: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, District of Columbia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
Regardless of which cable company you examine, entire states are left out of their service areas. DIRECTV brings first-rate service and value to every state in the United States. Plus, DIRECTV consistently rates higher in customer satisfaction over all cable providers. For the 14th year in a row, DIRECTV rated higher in customer satisfaction than cable. As compared to the largest national cable & satellite TV providers. 2014 American Customer Satisfaction Index.
DIRECTV offers outstanding satellite TV service
It’s easy to see why DIRECTV is America’s #1 satellite TV service. With HD sports,1 the most movies in 1080p2 and the new Genie3—DIRECTV’s most advanced HD DVR, DIRECTV leads the pack in programming selection and technology.
When you compare the DIRECTV price to other cable TV and satellite services, you’ll be amazed at all the channels and services you get from DIRECTV at a competitive rate. Value goes beyond monthly cost. It includes what you get for your money:
- Peace of mind when you lock in your rate for two full years
- The most full-time HD channels of any TV service4
- Cutting-edge technology for more ways to love your home entertainment experience
- FREE standard professional installation in up to four rooms5
- Equipment upgrades at no extra charge for qualified customers
Don’t waste another day or another dollar on second-rate TV service. Get more HD channels and better value from DIRECTV. Every state from coast to coast has access to DIRECTV. Why look anywhere else for TV service? Call today to see how easy it is to get DIRECTV where you live!